Liebster is a German word, meaning "favorite, dearest or beloved," and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help them gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
- Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs (with less than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
- Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
The Blogs - hard choice with so many GREAT blogs out there:
Five random facts about me that people don’t know about me. This is rather difficult because while not all my friends and family know everything about me between them all I can’t think of anything someone does not know about me! So I will do my best and share somethings that at the very least most people do not know about me.
1. I was a preemie and weighed 3 lbs. 14 oz. at birth.
2. I like red wine.
3. I am in my 6th house since getting married.
4. I have lived in 5 states and all the continental U.S. time zones.
5. I am partially ambidextrous.
That is about all for now. Have a great day everyone!!