I finish finished Pink Flower. I made it into a pillow using the fabric provided and added pearl beads around the edge with little loops at each corner. Kind of cute but kind of a pain in the you know what too.
Then I finish finished La-D-Da Rose Free-bee (sorry I can’t find an on-line source for this one). I added my initials and date on my own. There was no suggestion for it.
I did not use the fabric provided with the kit and shown below.
I decided to use a scrap of fabric I had with pink roses on it. I will save the cute sampler like fabric for something else. I had the cording left over from another project. It barely made it around, but I thought the color was perfect, so I gave it a go.
These were two of the three flower kits in the flower pot center piece at the retreat I went to. I posted about the other one on my retreat post (it is at the bottom).
I seem to be on a roll when it comes to the retreat projects. I am almost done with the one that came in this bag.
So far these projects have been fun and I think for my August table display I will stay with summer and use some of these flower finishes on the table. I think I found a nice clear bowl I can use to put them in. You will just have to wait to see how it comes out.
I hope it is not too hot in your neck of the woods, a little toasty here.
All wonderful projects. I like the fabric that you subbed out for the back of the Rose piece.
And it's toasty here too - 99 degrees last Saturday and just slightly cooler now.
Post a Comment