|Shell Game by Dakota Rogers|
Originally, I had planned to use different shells, but one broke in the meantime and the other one I could not get the thread to wrap around, it was too smooth! But I have a box full of shells and found two others to use. I could also attach shells in the green corners, but think I will stop here.
Shell Game is a project from the ANG Chapter Project Notebook that my ANG Chapter in Raleigh,NC started in 2006. I finished the stitching in 2011 and now the final step of attaching the shells. I think I will have it framed. It is 8 inches from top point to bottom point and 8 inches from side to side (on point).
That is about all for now. I am working on gifts so may not have a lot to report out on, but think I will try to find WIPs that are on the last step or two and get them done so I have stuff I can blog about!
Happy Day All!!!
Nice finish! I remember seeing this in Raleigh, but I think it was started before I joined because I didn't do it. My "new year's resolution" is to finish some of the projects that have gotten stuck and only need a little more attention to finish. I'll be watching to see your finishes.
What a gorgeous finish! I love the way you've attached the shells. Very clever.
Pamela: I did that a few years ago and got quite a bit done! I was amazed at what I had and wondered why I put it down so close to finishing, but probably some other new project to start caught my eye!
I like it...beautiful project and finish
Post a Comment