You may be able to tell by now that we eat a lot of Chinese food. In fact, we have a restaurant we like about a mile and a half from our house that we visit at least once a week.
· Good fortune is always on your side.
· Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
· Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.
· Faith is knowing there is an ocean when you can only see the stream
· A good way to keep healthy is to eat more Chinese food.
· People who are late are often happier than those who have to wait for them.
Also, just found at my desk - Failing to plan is planning to fail.Have a yummy day!
We love Chinese food! There is a place down the road from the hotel we are now at that has the best Chinese food we have EVER had. I wish I could pack them in my suitcase and take them to KY.
Masterchief's fortune last week was: "Next time order the shrimp".
Post a Comment